Basic Membership - Electronic Delivery US Domestic
Item number: ID001
* .pdf copy of Member Press ID Card
* Letter of accreditation via email
* Name and US Press Association ID number will be added to our online journalist registry
* Profile on US Press Association website
* Name and other information will be encoded in the PRESS ID barcode or *QR code (*additional option)
* Basic Membership will allow you to submit (1) Credential Assistance form per week
* Membership Verification 27/7 - 365
It will be your responsibility to laminate pass. We do not supply badge clip or neck lanyard
Most applications are processed and sent within 24 hours
Additional options: QR code for Easyscan Verification™
Additional security information is added to credentials that are delivered electronically, but you can order the holographic seal separately to place on your ID.
Please be sure to specify if you wish to be a Contributing or Non-Contributing member. Submissions can be any original (writing, audio, video or other media). All members receive credential assistance, contributing members can receive credential assistance and assignment letters from the editor upon request.
Images of the US Press Association ID are representations of the ID you will receive. We do not display the identical USPA ID to ensure our members receive a 100% genuine form of identification and to prevent forgery.
Price: $ 49.00